Presented by A&O: Supports Services for Older Adults
The Training will Address . . .
• What is compulsive hoarding?
• Why people with hoarding and cluttering behaviors often refuse help.
• How to help people with hoarding and cluttering behaviors accept help.
• Their goals, your goals, our goals.
• Identifying harm reduction targets and designing harm reduction plans.
• Discussion of cases and application of strategies.
Date: Monday, October 7, 2013
Where: Victoria Inn, 1808 Wellington Ave, Winnipeg MB
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Registration starting at 8:00 a.m.
Registration Cost: $125.00/person
Lunch is included.
for more information please contact A&O: Support Services for Older Adults at (204) 956-6440 or 1-888-333-3121